Thursday, March 5, 2009

update

STill working on my film, its gonna be like 5 minutes, they gave me an extension on the dead line, which is cool/nice of them. Its about dating :) lol.

Monday i go to CT to give the Design Center lofts my application. my boston landlord is letting me out of the lease. and my roommate put the garbage bag full of S@it on top of my shoes in the hallway, CLASSY!

I am really sad right now cause i dont WANT to leave boston. I am REALLY!!! really really excited about the lofts in Hartford though. i went to the ICA institute of contemporary art yesterday with a friend. well, on a date! the exhibit was Shepard Faiery (sp) honestly, i have never been SO inspired. you can check him out on line, i am SURE you would recognize some of his stuff, there is even a controversy over a obama thing he did, which is interesting cause this is his first solo exhibit at the ICA (MARKETING!)
alright. laters.

No comments: