Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh my god, its been so long






ok, i am now the loser who has not updated. WELL, i dont have online at home right now. so i only go on line on my lap top at work when i am not busy. Like today, i have no clients. My co-worker from Heidis salon opened the most amazing salon in CT. Kind of pissed he didnt' do it sooner. maybe i would have stayed. anywho.....i got more tattoos. :) (you love it kim) i've been looking hard core for the perfect apartment/condo for me, searching boston/providence/and connecticut. Loft living, I want it more then anything!!!!!!!! And my roommate had a talk with me last night that he wants to move out, so, i got to start looking hardcore, I wouldn't mind paying the large rent by myself for a place that i was in love with. But not so much this place in dorchester. But if i have to i am ready. Oh and i have been painting A LOT, and i started a new film that i need to get done in a week if i want to enter it in this years gay and lesbian film fest.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds busy and oh, so artistic. Good luck with the housing search. How's your car? Did you ever hear more from the Colorado Springs salon that ordered from you? What happened with art school? Drop me an email sometime or call...
Love you.