Monday, January 19, 2009


It was my friend Katie's Birthday on the 16th. Her friends got her tickets to AVENUE Q at the Bushnell for Saturdaynight. She tried to get my tickets too but they couldn't get through, so i drove down and took a chance. They had a single seat RIGHT next to them available. so i got to sit next to my Katie for the show. Then we went to Pigs Eye Pub where i WON an impromptu dance competition. there was nothing to actually WIN but it was fun. OH! then Katie said i could stay over, but i had to work the next day. So she thought it was sweet that i drove all the way down just to see her, but stupid that i was driving back at 1:30 in the morning. Apparently she was right cause i was kind of Nodding off three times on the drive up! woops!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I guess your car is fixed then. Good news! I'm a bit envious of your adventurous life but then I was twenty-something a while back and now I'm NOT, sooo I guess I'll just be happy for you and enjoy where I am now...piano lessons, swim lessons, the park, ect. Have fun but drink some red bull the next time you decide to drive home at 1:30am! Yikes.