Friday, January 2, 2009

My Clean Car


Four days ago i had a large iced tea with a little sugar and a lemon. drank it all.....then in the car used some orange mouth wash and spit it in the old cup, twice. Today i had a large iced tea with a little sugar and a lemon. had a little left so brought it in my car. put it in the cup holder next to the OLD cup. Now both of these cups have the same amount of liquid in them. So.....here it comes, just what you thought would happen. Took a gulp of my MOUTHWASH. and wondered why it was SO sweet and citrus-y. I didn't ACTUALLY start gagging until AFTER i realized what i had done. THEN for the next ten minutes as i thought about what i had done i gagged until tears filled my eyes!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is really gross. I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!