Monday, April 13, 2009

Somethings Missing :(




SO.....i had a party saturday for a house warming type thing. I put up the mannequins and got some chairs for around the table. The Pictures are from up where one of the manniquins is. To put him up i had to put one of my swival styling chairs on a metal table and climb up. BUT to put him up there i had to build him up there and work around the heating duck. I then was stuck up there. so i decided to take some pictures. I was gonna wait for Katie to get back so she could move the make shift "ladder" over to me but i thought i would just risk breaking my leg. SO....i had to hang myself down the side of the ledge, shimmy over from the door to the table and jump down. I love being by myself and doing stupid things!


It was fun, everyone mingled and had a nice time. BUT the next morning i saw that ONE of my Labbits cigarettes was broken out of his mouth and my other Labbit was MISSING!!!!! the problem is i cant just go out and buy another one.....when you buy them in a box you have no idea which one you are going to get. i know its lame, but its the ONE childish kind of thing i do, collecting toys. BUT these are more like specially designed by artists so its not stupid. ANYWHOOZLE heres a pic of the guy. SO CUTE, if you see him laying around anywhere, get him for me. Oh yeah, and Easter i slept all day cause no one invited me over for Easter dinner. Then i saw Sunshine Cleaning with a friend, WHO I JUST FOUND OUT grew up in UTAH, Big ups Utah. Everytime someone talks about it, it makes me want to go again. Regardless of how everyone thinks i am the devil in our family i still feel like its an important place to me. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Shut up. No one thinks you're the devil. Come visit us in Colorado and we'll show you the way to Utah from here. And your "house warming gift" from us should be arriving any time now. It's from Sam's Club so keep an eye out for it. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kurt, It's your long lost cousin Brooke-in Utah. I found your blog through Kim's blog. I just wanted to let you know that your Barratt cousins in Utah would love for you to visit. You would always have a place to stay and we would love to see you. Come visit soon.
P.S. Love your blog!