Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Last minute party








Katie and I were at work and decided to have a party at the apartment. It was 6:30 on a monday night. we told all our friends to come at nine. BIG surprise NO ONE CAME. I realized most of my new fun friends live in boston, so they couldn't come. We had a blast as you can see from the pictures. ALL of our friends (the people in the EXPRESS poster) were really good dancers.

Katie made the best point ever. I was telling her we needed more cool people like MEERA from boston. She was like, "WHO" and i was all "the COOLEST girl in boston" and she made the point "Maybe the LONELIEST girl in boston" It was pretty sad to realize i am the loneliest boy in the world.

2 comments:

carrie said...

if only you knew how to use a phone instead of just a facebook page. better luck next time sucka.

Kim said...

I was going to leave a comment saying how awesome you are and how you couldn't possibly think of yourself as pathetic. Blah, blah, blah. Then I read Carrie's comment and laughed my a## off. I couldn't even comment at all because I was actually crying I was laughing so hard.