Wednesday, December 10, 2008






This morning....the plan was to get up early.....8:45. Yeah...that IS early. I had a lot of christmas shopping that i wanted to do in Boston. but i slept til 11:30. got dressed (looked SO cute, if i do say so myself, and others did to!) anywhoozle. Went to a very unique store in a suburb of boston, you cant get this place just anywhere....Ocean State Job Lot. obviously thats a joke, but i was in line for Literally half and hour. it was so busy and the lines for the registers were a huge mess......now for the cool part. i went to chinatown. I wondered around in a light drissel, more of a mist. i felt in a state of euphoria taking random streets and exlporing. it makes me the happiest to do things like that. Even that time in utah when i was like 14/15 and took the bus back home from salt lake city. I just LOVE it. oh..then i walked over to boston common and took some pics.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that you think 8:45 is early and that it's even possible for you to sleep until 11:30. Not once in my entire life have I slept that late. Seriously. Are we related? j/k Love you, Kurt.