Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Best Thanksgiving
















I went to Gloucester, MA for thanksgiving. It is my roommates family's beach house. I must say i felt unworthy being there. its my second time going. I went once in the summer. This time my roommate said his parents might be there and i REALLY didn't want to go. I don't like being around people parents!!!! AKWARD! but they weren't there and we hung out in the hot tub and MADE thanksgiving dinner for ourselves. It was SO great to informal. I missed everyone, thought about that you were all doing. just cause i didn't call doesn't mean i wasn't thinking of you. Oh, and my roommate kept telling me i should call everyone!

4 comments:

carrie said...

hey, i'm glad you had a nice relaxing day, so did we. I made dinner and it was just the five and 1/2 of us. It was great! We are probably horrible people, but one year off is just what we all needed. the kids did ask if you were coming and i told them you hate us all!!!!!!!!! just kidding!

Kim said...

sounds perfectly delightful. I was thinking of you too, but didn't call. love you. call me sometime to hear the whole story on the hairdresser from he**! yikes.

carrie said...

beautiful pictures by the way.

Kim said...

Dave says, "Can you hook us up?"

That place is amazing. Family reunion 2009? See you there.